Welcome!

Hey everyone!  I’m Jill Apgar from Columbus, OH!  I’m originally from the east coast and graduated from Cornell in 2008.  I moved to Columbus for my first job in fashion merchandising right after graduation and the rest is history. 

I met my husband, Joe, at a Halloween party in 2009 and we got married on September 27, 2013!  In March of 2014, we bought a house in a suburb just outside of Columbus and we've spent the past 4 years travelling, spending time with the most amazing friends, and loving life.  Now here we are, about to wrap up 2018, and we can’t WAIT to start our family.  I’ve started this blog to share our journey to become a family of three through adoption. 


Check back here every Sunday for new posts as I share each step along the way!


 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts